Linking you to service opportunities in our local community

Linking you to service opportunities in our local community

Friday, February 9, 2007

Hispanic Ministry Clothing Collection

I just wanted to say how amazing it was to be apart of this outreach project on Saturday. When car after car dropped off bags and boxes full of clothing, I was so proud to say that I am a member of True North Church. Not only were clothes donated, but money and household items were also collected. Watching all of the time and effort that my fellow TNCer's put into this project was truly inspiring. I can only hope that others will be as blessed by the donations as I was by lending a hand. I have no doubt that there will be many more missions just as successful in showing God's love to all of the world.

Katie Czapala

No comments: